Proven Results in Oregon Injury Cases:
The Law Office of Josh Lamborn, P.C. specializes in cases against the Oregon Department of Human Services in which children are victimized while in the care or custody of the Department and cases involving many different types of vehicle collisions and the wide-ranging injuries they cause. Each case involves specific circumstances and facts that led up to the event that caused your injury. Similarly, each person or entity responsible for your injury is different, and the outcome of the case depends on all of these factors. I thoroughly investigate your case so you come out of it with the best possible outcome and compensation available.
Below are just some examples of the results I have obtained for my clients.
- $1 million for family of pedestrian struck and killed in crosswalk by driver
- $1.3 million for a foster child repeatedly sexually abused by a foster parent.
- $1 million for the estate of a child killed by his mother’s boyfriend.
- $330,000 for a pedestrian struck by a drunk driver.
- $325,000 for a 12-year-old repeatedly sexually abused by her 89-year-old adoptive grandfather.
- $190,000 for a driver rear-ended by a dump truck on the freeway.
- $960,000 jury verdict for an elderly woman sexually and physically assaulted by her 34-year-old grandson.
- $2,050,000 jury verdict for a child sexually and physically abused by her foster parent for two years.
- Confidential six-figure award for a woman sexually assaulted by a local hospital nurse.
- $1.5 million for the the estate of a driver struck and killed by a semi-truck.
- $1.6 million for a teen sexually abused by his 55-year-old neighbor from ages 9 to 15.
- Confidential six-figure award for a woman assaulted by her ex, resulting in fractured fingers and a concussion.