Proven Results in Oregon Injury Cases:
The Law Office of Josh Lamborn, P.C. has represented clients in a broad range of personal injury cases since 2010. We specialize in representing victims of sexual assault, child abuse, wrongful death catastrophic injury and people injured by drunk drivers and other criminals. The decision to settle a case or go to trial is one only the client can make, with solid advice from their attorney. We thoroughly investigate the facts and research the law related to your case so we can give you the best advice possible when making that decision. Here is a sample of some of the results our clients received with our help:
- Policy limit from bar that over-served patron who killed passenger while drunk driving. (https://katu.com/news/local/man-charged-with-duii-manslaughter-in-se-portland-crash-that-killed-woman)
- $980,000 for racially motivated attack of tenant by building owner. (https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2021/11/former-landlord-of-marys-club-in-downtown-portland-pleads-guilty-to-bias-crime-assault.html)
- $550,000 for sexual assault of developmentally delayed foster child by another foster child.
- $850,000 for sexual assault of teen by grandfather.
- $950,000 for injuries caused by underaged drunk driver.
- $775,000 for child sexually abused by grandfather/adoptive father. (https://katu.com/news/local/convicted-sex-offender-sentenced-to-10-years-in-prison)
- $400,500 verdict/settlement for hip injury from fall into vent at residential construction site.
- $800,000 for passenger with facial scarring and eye surgery from head-on collision.
- $1 million for family of pedestrian struck and killed in crosswalk by driver.
- $1.3 million for a foster child repeatedly sexually abused by a foster parent. (https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/2018/03/oregon_pays_13_million_to_sett.html?fbclid=IwAR0dFznGV_QVvbwnWa0MhDGhRSZ_rfzDshYg6fEjK-M9D5s2IMs_SAP42FQ)
- $1 million for the estate of a child killed by his mother’s boyfriend. (https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2015/03/dhs_sued_for_25_million_after.html)
- $330,000 for a pedestrian struck by a drunk driver.
- $325,000 for a 12-year-old sexually abused by her 89-year-old adoptive grandfather.
- $190,000 for a driver rear-ended by a dump truck on the freeway.
- $960,000 jury verdict for an elderly woman sexually and physically assaulted by her grandson. (https://www.opposingviews.com/category/man-rapes-82-year-old-grandmother-and-49-year-old-uncle-sentenced-15-years-prison)
- $4,100,000 jury verdict for a children sexually and physically abused by foster parent. (https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2014/12/portland_jury_awards_biggest_s.html)
- Confidential six-figure award for a woman sexually assaulted by a local hospital nurse.
- $1.5 million for the estate of a driver struck and killed by a semi-truck. (https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2011/11/26-year-old_woman_killed_in_th.html)
- $1.6 million for a teen sexually abused by his 55-year-old neighbor from ages 9 to 15. (https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/2010/07/post_33.html)
- Confidential six-figure award for a woman assaulted by her ex, resulting in fractured fingers and a concussion.